- Do you need a better way for your remote, mobile assets to
communicate with each other?
- Have you analyzed your communication costs lately?
- Paying way to much for bandwidth or fixed assets?
- Is the hardware reliable and of marine service grade?
- Are you spending money constantly on repairs, upgrades and adjustments?
- Does it work when your people need it to?
- Is it aging or becoming obsolete?
We offer and support the full line of KVH Satellite Voice,
Data, Fax and Email systems.
Stay connected even while at sea using KVH’s award-winning
line of Inmarsat-compatible TracPhone systems. These fully stabilized
marine satellite communication solutions keep you in touch no matter what
type of vessel you have, what type of service you need, or where you cruise.
KVH TracPhone systems offer:
- Fully automatic operation and dynamic stabilization, even in the
- Worldwide coverage for high-speed Internet, voice, and fax services
via Inmarsat, the world leader in maritime satellite communications
- Superior performance in the most demanding marine conditions
- No fixed monthly fees and affordable service with KVH as the provider
- Convenient shipwide integration with PABX systems
- Award-winning reliable designs suitable for vessels from 25' and above
- Matching domes to KVH's TracVision® satellite TV systems for great-looking
dual dome installations
- Consultation and design services available - cost of operation comparisons
- Installation, configuration and testing by our professional services
- Phone services
- Monitor world events via Internet while ship is underway or from non-stationary
- Make digital TV programming available to work staff, crew and/or passengers
- Upload/Download well, log or other vital data
TracPhone Satellite Coverage Maps (click to view map)
||Atlantic Ocean, East
||Atlantic Ocean, West
This satellite footprint information is intended as a general
reference only. The satellite maps do not guarantee coverage and may change
without notice. Also be aware that various conditions may cause signal
quality to degrade along fringe coverage areas.
The map depicts Inmarsat’s expectations of coverage,
but does not represent a guarantee of service. The availability of service
at the edge of coverage areas fluctuates depending upon a variety of conditions.